Performer's Green Room
• Be tuned up, sound dialed in and ready to go. Sound checks are for fine tuning only.
• A short introduction to your song is fine. Please try to stay under 5 minutes per song. A bit longer is OK but it should only be longer because of content, not repeated choruses etc.
• At the end of your song, the hosts will allow open mics from all other players for
shout outs, clapping etc for short period.
• At the end of the applause, Pete will take over for a short interaction
with you and then will hand off to the MC.
• During each song performance, the screen will switch to performer only...a good opportunity to leave your playing spot for a cup of coffee or whatever.
• It is expected that you will stay for the entire show...barring an emergency, ducking out early is not OK.
Feel free ... dave@CapoDaveWilliams.com